Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Love Thursday....IMAGE HEAVY POST

Since I haven't hooked my computer up to the internet and uploaded new photos, you'll have to deal with old ones.

That being said, I love my digital camera. I bought it off of ebay shortly after Liam was born...and I'm so glad I did. I've been able to snap some great pictures of Liam over the past year and a half (yes, he turned 18 months on Saturday) and I'm hoping to take many, many, many more.

Love is taking great pictures of your growing son and loving family...

Liam at three months



My husband and son watching Fox News and reading the paper



Liam (7 months) and Dave at a friend's wedding



Fourth of July, 2006


Ready for Tim and Emma's wedding, August 2006


Discovering Shadows...August 2006



Discovering Houseplants...and eating the dirt...September 2006



Fun at the park...September 2006



BUSTED!! Playing in the kitchen...in the cat's food...November 2006


First Birthday...November 2006


Liam the Reindeer..December 2006



BEFORE his THIRD haircut---January 2007 (only 13 months old and three haircuts!!)



AFTER his haircut


Watching the snow...February 2007

No comments: