Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dave is away...

The family went together and bought David an Ipod for a going away gift. Angela and Sandy were nice enough to stay up on Tuesday night and load over 800 songs on it for him. YAY!!

Per Dave's request, I will be the point of contact while he's deployed. If you would like to send something to him, please send it to me and I will send it on. Dave wants to do this for security reasons (address safety) and mailing reasons (if everyone condensed their mail, there would be less volume and things would move faster).

If you do not have my mailing address, please e-mail me and I will e-mail it to you. I'm sure we'll be sending packages bi-weekly so your letters, treats etc will get to Dave in a timely manner.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'm sure we'll both be needing them in the upcoming months.

No comments: