Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Love Thursday...Cherished Moments...

With Dave's pending deployment, Love Thursday is kind of hard to do. There are so many things that I am thankful for...the fact that he still is sleeping next to me, the fact that he still is spending time with Liam etc.

And it makes me think of the little moments that I cherish. Sunday mornings with the paper, reading and relaxing. Allowing your toddler to tear at the papers you don't want, watching him read just like Daddy is.

These pictures were taken last fall, but are timeless to me. It's memories like this that I will keep close to my heart while he's deployed.

My boys reading the paper...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There must have been something interesting in Liam's section...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See mom? It's a sale!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: