Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag

After we made the decision that I would stay at home with the boys, and even though the cost of daycare that we're saving offsets me not working, I decided to get back into my original passion. Writing. I do have a Bachelor's Degree in English after all.

I started with associated content, seed.com and suite 101. I am a contributing writer to all three sites. I also maintain my monthly column with www.thesoapboxers.com.

Check out my profiles and columns by clicking on the links below. I am excited for what the future holds. Excited for upcoming projects that I am working on with friends...and as soon as they come to be, you can be sure I will share it here.


Suite 101 Profile
Associated Content
The Soap Boxers


So what are you waiting for? Check it out!

No comments: