Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bolton Family Day at Deal's Orchard

On Saturday we met my parents, my brother and his family at Deal's Orchard just outside of Jefferson, Iowa. We always try to make it on their fall harvest weekend. They offer hay rides, the Pork Producers are grilling, a tee pee set up by my cousins, pony rides, corn maze etc etc.

We all had a blast. It was a lot warmer than normal and we were all a little "sun kissed" at the end of the day, but I love seeing my kids playing with my nephews and my parents playing with all of their grandsons. All six grandsons. :)

And, of course, I took lots of pictures.
 Sean-crow is NOT happy.
 How tall this fall...next year we'll get Brendan in the shot.
 A picture of all six grandsons...attempt one.
 Attempt two
 Attempt three
 Annnnd we're done.
 I LOVE this picture of Brendan, my mom and Matthew. Too cute.
 Matthew playing with Brendan's hair.
And Sean with his favorite buddy, Papa.

All around it was a great day. The boys love spending time with Ma'am and Papa, Uncle Tom, Aunt Crystal and their cousins. We'll do it again next fall, that's for sure.

No comments: