Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wrapping for My Homies --Part One

It's almost Thanksgiving, which means it's already Christmas...or something like that. It also means that we're getting close to Liam's birthday!! He will be 5 this year. How is that even possible?

All he's been asking for is a Pillow Pet. Everything has been pillow pet  this, and pillow pet that. And it has to be the monkey pillow pet. Which has been hard to find. But I got one. Shhhh...it's a secret.

Now the question is, how does one wrap a pillow pet? I did get a suggestion of a pillow case, which is a good idea. I could keep it in a box and wrap it that way...but I want him to think it's something else.

What's the most difficult thing you've wrapped and how did you do it? Leave your comments below.

(Coming up: Part Two. The neatest swap wrap job I've experienced.)

No comments: