Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Veteran's Day Thanks From an Army Wife

I am SO VERY thankful to have my husband with me this Veteran's Day. It's hard to believe that three years ago, he was over in "the sandbox". I was sending weekly packages to him, taking care of a very curious (almost) two year old and working full time. But I knew it was 10,000 times harder on him.

So this Veteran's Day I'll snuggle with my Vet and say an extra prayer for the wives, husbands, children and parents who are hugging pillows and saying prayers to keep their loved ones safe.

Thank you, to all Vets who have fought wars past and those currently fighting. Thank you for our freedom. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Thank you.

David and Liam just before Deployment

No comments: