Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday, Monday...

It's a Monday. While I was nursing Harry, B and I were watching "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood".  Sean was getting dressed.

Suddenly, B was tapping my arm. I looked over at him, he had tears streaming down his face and I could tell he was choking.

I put Harry in the bouncer and grabbed B (in one "mom swoop"). I gave B the Heimlich and smacked his back. He puked all over the floor and a penny came up. Thank goodness for my lifeguard training!!

While I was tending to B, calling Ma'am (my mom) and making him drink water to see if his throat was sore, Sean went out into the garage. I went to see what he was doing, and as soon as I opened the door, I hear, "I so, so, sorry."

Yep. Pee. In the garage. Again. This is the second time he's felt the urge to pee in the garage. I asked him why he did it and he said, "I don't know, Mommy. I so, so sorry."

One choking, one peeing...all before 11 AM.

Garfield was so spot on... 



But at least it is over with, right??

No comments: