Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Friday, June 19, 2009

The "Family" Bed...

Our bed is being overrun. It's a good thing we purchased a King size bed when I was expecting Liam, as the full size bed we had before would be really crowded!!

Liam is still adjusting to his "big boy bed" and usually ends up coming into our room in the middle of the night. Sometimes we return him to his room, other nights we are too exhausted to fight him, so he ends up in the middle. Sean is in the bassinet next to our bed, and in the middle of the night to nurse him, I usually bring him into our bed. One morning, I had to take a picture of my Bowman Boys in the bed.



Everyone is asleep except for Sean and me. Sean's got the look of, "Hey Ma! You wanted to go back to sleep? Yeah. Not happening."

The Bowman Boys all snug in our bed.

No comments: