Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brotherly Battles....

I thought I'd have a few years...maybe even a few months before the first sibling battle. But they've begun. One Saturday morning I sat Sean on the couch (near Liam) while I went to throw away a diaper.

Then Liam started to cry. I rushed into the living room to Liam yelling, "HE HIT ME!" Rather than setting them in time out, I grabbed my camera. Our three year old was upset that his one MONTH old brother had just hit him. Thankfully, big brother did not retaliate.

So here's the picture of the first brother battle. Notice Sean's Kung Fu stance. As for battles, I'm sure there will be more to come...

1 comment:

Tim said...

Looks like Sean has been studying The Matrix... I swear I saw that position during one of the fight scenes!