Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sick day? Not for me...

I'll admit it. When I turned 30, I felt it. I feel it. I'm not as young as I used to be. And I think I overdid it at Adventureland on Saturday. It probably didn't help that it was rainy and cold. I'm sure the jerky rollercoasters didn't help either. But I'm sore. Every muscle hurts. My hair hurts. My eyelashes hurt. And no, I'm not being dramatic.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and managed to get a nap. But Dave was out the door early this morning leaving me with the boys. When I did work outside of the home, this would be one of those days where I'd say, "Take them to school, I'm calling in." but I don't have that luxury any more.

Moms don't get sick days. Liam doesn't have preschool today so it might be a very occupied "Musical Monday". I hope they enjoy them...because I need to rest.

No comments: