Surviving in a Male Dominated Household

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What?? An update??

Yes. I'm updating. I've been so busy with weddings, family events, trying to get our room in order...I haven't had a chance to update!!

Another reason I've been slacking is because, while I have been online, it hasn't been with you guys. MY HUSBAND HAS THE INTERNET!!!!!! It's SO great being able to IM and Skype with him. Being able to see my husband for the first time in two months was so bittersweet. I cried the first time I talked to him online. If you would like his e-mail address, just e-mail me and I'll send it to you. It's sure costing us a pretty penny for him to have his own internet connection, but its worth it. It'd be nice if it was something the military would pay for, but oh well.

I've been reminded that our first anniversary is on Sunday. *deep breath* I'm not going to lie to you, this is really hard. Everytime I think about it, I get tears in my eyes. What I wouldn't give to be able to give him just a hug on our first anniversary. I'm trying not to think about it and I've decided that the only thing I want for our anniversary (I mean, OTHER than my husband) is for the Cubbies to win--that's assuming they don't win all of the first three games, which would be sweet too. :) Goats, you're on notice. I'll be watching the game (again, keeping my mind off of what DATE it actually is) and once that's over (and the Cubs win) I'll be watching football.

I should be able to talk to David that day, so that will be nice. I've already sent him his anniversary cards and gift (he wanted Superman bedsheets).

Rest assured, I'll be back tomorrow for Love Thursday. It'll be a sappy wedding post. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: